AUTOMATED INCLUSION MAPPING OF LARGER STONES
The Galaxy® is the world-leading product family for the fully automated detection and mapping of internal features in rough diamonds. The Galaxy XL is the Galaxy system model that enables the fully automated detection and mapping of the internal features of your large rough diamonds (of up to ~200 carats). The Galaxy XL maps all the inclusions in the diamond regardless of their type, size, and location. This unique process is performed quickly and automatically without the need for any “windows” being opened or other pre-processing of the rough stone.
- Handles all types of inclusions whether transparent or black - piques, cracks (“gletzes”), bubbles, clouds, etc.
- Detects inclusions up to VS-I3 classifications
- Scans most diamonds including, frosted and even slightly coated, regardless of level of impurities
- Scans diamonds up to ~ 200ct..
- Generates an accurate easily understandable 3D model of the rough diamond with all inclusions clearly mapped
- Productivity dictated by stone size: 1-2 hours per stone, regardless of level of impurities
- Fully integrated with Sarine's Advisor software
Stone sizesH - Up to 34mm
W - Up to 28mm
Stone weightUp to ~180ct.
ProductivityDictated by stone size: 1-2 hours per stone
Detection ability (inclusion type)VS2 to I3
Weight (machine only)180kg (400 Ibs)
Power Consumption1.0 kW/h