STREAMLINED LASER SAWING WITH INTEGRATED ADVISOR & QUAZER FUNCTIONALITY
The Strategist® is a setup station that integrates Sarine’s Advisor® rough planning output data (including inclusion mapping data when available from Galaxy® family systems) and the Quazer® laser sawing suite. It can significantly streamline the execution of the laser-sawing process for diamond manufacturers. The Strategist allows you to perform the sawing job setup offline from the Quazer machine itself, freeing up valuable sawing time on the Quazer and increasing overall productivity, thus enhancing your investment in the Quazer sawing and shaping suite.
With Strategist, optional pie-cut sawing has never been simpler, allowing even non-experienced users to confidently plan and pie-cut stones. This ensures accuracy, reduces human errors and increases overall productivity.
- Increases Quazer productivity
- Higher throughput, Lower breakage, Less stone weight loss, Fewer operation errors, Multiple stone processing setup
- Utilization of Galaxy/Solaris inclusion mapping and Advisor planning data, providing you with more confident sawing: inclusion types and locations, proposed polished stone locations and proposed saw plane locations
- Easily compare between various sawing strategies
- One Strategist can support up to three Quazer machines
- Semi-automatic solution, to plan and accurately execute optional pie-cut sawing
Dimensions50cm x19cm x13cm; 19.7” x 7.3” x 5.1”
Weight8.5kg / 18.7 lbs
Powered bycomputer (12V, ±5V)
Interchangeable lenses available for different stone sizes (approx. 0.2 to 100 rough carats)Lens #0: for stones 13.0 – 28.0 mm
Lens #1: for stones 6.0 – 15.0mm
Lens #2: for stones 4.0 – 9.0 mm
Lens #3: for stones 3.0 – 6.5 mm