Sarine Technologies seeks a qualified sales executive to operate in China.
Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Sales Director China, the China Sales Executive will take part in expanding Sarine’s business in China. Build and define sales tactics to penetrate and expand the diamond retail segment in a designated area in China. Create and maintain relationships with related customers. The role is accountable to professional brand representation throughout all industry events and in all client and stakeholder communication.
- At least 2 years of proven track record of experience in retail, trade or solution based sales in China
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- English, Mandarin languages – proficient
- Based in Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing – preferred
- Familiar and well connected in the Diamond retail industry in China
- Relevant experience in grading laboratories – advantage
- Devise & implement business plan to achieve the targeted business objective.
- Work with potential customers on their program requirements independently.
- Understand Sarine’s offering and development plan and present to the customer how Sarine’s solution will add value to their business.
- Participate in jewelry exhibitions and overseas sales trips.
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers and partners.
- Act as a contact between Sarine and its existing and potential markets
- Gather market and customer information
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer