• Management of a service center that provides diamond scanning services on the Ramat Gan Stock Exchange.
• Full responsibility for all services provided at the center in terms of hardware and software.
• Customer service management at an excellent service standard with an emphasis on customer experience.
• Responsibility for the array of laboratories, service, technicians and collection (debt).
• Ability to lead projects and manage domestic and international processes.
• Providing a solution to problems and interfaces with other departments (in Israel and abroad).
• Overall responsibility for inventory and safety issues at the service center.
• Creating a comfortable, respectful work environment that takes into account the needs of employees and promotes connection to the service center and the organization.
• Service center budget management.
• Management of staff and managers in mechanical, operational and service areas.
• Ability to monitor and report outputs, capabilities such as fault status and issues for improvement.
This Team Lead will be a part of the R&D team and will take part in developing existing and new HW & SW applications and reviewing new technologies and improvements.
Testing Manager role is chartered to provide End-to-End global testing leadership accountability for all Sarine’s products including Automatic testing. The Manager is guiding the testers that are part of the Scrum Teams, mentoring the team, participate in assistance in building and using the Agile development environment infrastructure—including Continuous Integration—as well as integrating assets from Agile Teams.
A long-standing high-tech company in the field of diamonds needs a machine operator for an interesting and challenging position to provide service to our customers.
Service technicians for an interesting and challenging role in providing service to our customers in software and hardware.
Reaching the company’s customers, installing equipment, handling hardware and software malfunctions and providing a technical response by remote takeover.
Sarine’s technologies create value for everyone in the diamond industry: unlocking the value of rough diamonds for manufacturers, adding fascination to the consumer retail experience, and bringing unprecedented reliability through AI-based grading. https://youtu.be/2I88fWe5H0o
In this position, you will be part of a fun-loving, diverse team that seeks challenges, loves learning and values teamwork. You will work in a dynamic and agile environment collaborate with team members and partners to build our flagship product, coding mainly in C++/MFC and also in C#/.NET, addressing a variety of challenges – 3D concepts, security issues, Interaction with algorithms, interfacing with HW, Application Logic and GUI.